There’s nothing like a warm, homemade breakfast. Make any morning special with a warming plate of buttery Easy Bake Drop Biscuits. The classic recipe makes around 12 biscuits, just the right number for a family breakfast!
Drop biscuits are incredibly easy to make, and you don’t need any fancy ingredients! They’re the simplest way to make drop biscuits, since there’s no cutting in fat or rising time.
Toss all the ingredients into a bowl, stir until it’s just mixed and then drop by spoonful onto a baking sheet. Bake, cool and enjoy!
***Try this recipe for Pepper Jack Macaroni & Cheese, it is perfect for lunch***
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup Chilled butter, diced
- 1 ¼ cups Whole milk
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Cut in the cold butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk a little at a time, stirring lightly between additions.
- Drop the batter by spoonful onto a cookie sheet, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the tops are golden.
12 servings per container
Serving Size1 biscuit
- Amount Per ServingCalories166
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.8g 14%
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27%
- Cholesterol 22mg 8%
- Sodium 178mg 8%
- Potassium 69mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9g 7%
- Dietary Fiber .6g 3%
- Sugars 2.2g
- Protein 3.1g 7%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.