Gluten-Free Roasted Chicken is a favorite in my kitchen. It can be made in so many ways, and it is a dish everyone loves (including kids). The roasted chicken recipe I’m sharing with you today is super easy to make, healthy and your whole family will love it.
I love to cook. I find cooking to be incredibly enjoyable and gratifying. But, because I have Celiac disease, a gluten intolerance, many recipes are off limits for me. However, I can create my own recipes and make them gluten free!
This is the perfect meal for those with Celiacs disease or a gluten allergy. It’s a delicious, healthy dinner that will leave you feeling great!
Chicken, Olive oil, Sweet paprika, Ground coriander, Ground cumin, Red pepper flakes, Lemon zest, lemon, Kosher salt, ground black pepper, Butternut squash pieces, potatoes
- Position a rack in the center of the oven, and preheat to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Pat the chicken dry, and place in a large bowl; add 2 tablespoons of the oil and turn to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika, coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, and lemon zest. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture for the vegetables; add the remainder to the chicken. Add 1 teaspoon salt and a generous amount of black pepper to the chicken and turn to coat. Arrange the chicken, skin side up, on half of a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the squash and potatoes in the same bowl. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, season lightly with salt and black pepper, and toss to coat. Add the reserved spice mixture, and toss to coat. Arrange the vegetables on the second half of the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast until the chicken and vegetables are cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a warmed platter. Serve with salad and enjoy!
Final Thoughts on Gluten-Free Roasted Chicken
Celebrate the cool winter nights with the perfect roasted chicken dish. You’ll have everything you need right inside your kitchen. Roast chicken, butternut squash and potatoes, what more do you need for a delicious meal? If you love chicken, butternut squash, and potatoes, then this dinner recipe is one that I urge you to try out. It doesn’t disappoint.
And find more recipes like this in our Gluten-Free recipes.
4 servings per container
Serving Size2 cups
- Amount Per ServingCalories737
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 21.5g 34%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23%
- Cholesterol 262mg 88%
- Sodium 1051mg 44%
- Potassium 1469mg 42%
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8g 11%
- Dietary Fiber 7.2g 29%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 102g 204%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.