I don’t know who doesn’t love a great BBQ. And what better time to BBQ than right now. Here is a simple but so delicious Grilled BBQ Chicken recipe.
I add a little variation to my BBQ sauce to add a little more flavor. And if I can get our youngest grandson to come back for seconds, I must be doing something right.
So to make the sauce, in a medium bowl, mix BBQ sauce, ketchup, steak sauce, and spicy brown mustard. And that is all you need to do.
Before you go, check out our delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie. It will go perfectly with your chicken dinner.
Well I know why you are here, so without further delay here is the recipe.
Grilled BBQ Chicken Ingredients
1 lbs Chicken
¼ c Teriyaki Sauce
½ c Barbeque Sauce
¼ c Ketchup
⅛ c Steak Sauce
⅛ c Spicy Brown Mustard
2 Tbsp Meat Tenderizer
- Heat grill to 350°F.
- Season both sides of chicken with Teriyaki sauce, Mccormick Grill Mates Seasoning, Montreal Steak, and meat tenderizer.
- Place chicken on grill, periodically turning each piece.
- In a medium bowl, mix BBQ sauce, ketchup, steak sauce, and spicy brown mustard.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, coat both sides of chicken with sauce.
- Cook for approximately 40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the chicken reaches 180°F for the best taste and tenderness.
- Serve with a baked potato and corn for a delicious meal.
4 servings per container
Serving Size4 ounces
- Amount Per ServingCalories297
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3.6g 6%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 87mg 29%
- Sodium 5146mg 215%
- Potassium 9mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7g 7%
- Dietary Fiber .3g 2%
- Sugars 14.6g
- Protein 34.2g 69%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.