Pancake lovers around the world unite! Today I’m sharing with you an easy pancake recipe that even the novice home cook can make. With this simple, delicious recipe you can create the perfect homemade pancakes every time.
There’s nothing more hearty and satisfying than a big stack of pancakes served with fresh fruit, maple syrup and a touch of powdered sugar.
There are a variety of reasons that one might look for an easy pancake recipe, but the most common is because you feel that you have to prepare a meal for your family, but you have little time to devote to it.
My Family Recipes Cooking Journal
My Family Recipes Cooking Journal will allow you to keep all your families recipes in one place. No more hunting for recipes in drawers or online. With its 6” x 9” size, it will easily fit on a shelf, in a drawer, or where you keep your other cookbooks.
Pancakes are a great breakfast choice because they can be prepared quickly and easily. You don’t have to labor over a hot stove or stand at a griddle for a long time flipping pancakes. When you’re short on time, the last thing you want to do is spend an hour preparing breakfast.
A few tips for making delicious pancakes every time:
- Make sure that your griddle is preheated before adding the batter to it. This will help prevent sticking and burning.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup for pouring your batter onto the griddle. You can always add more batter if needed, but it’s hard to take some back off when you’ve poured too much.
- Keep the heat at medium-low when making pancakes so they cook evenly and don’t burn on the bottom before cooking through in the middle.
Pancakes are a terrific breakfast idea. Making them from scratch is a rather simple process and they taste so much better than the store-bought ones. A recipe for pancakes is not difficult to find. But since there are plenty of different recipes, it can be difficult to figure out which one is the best one.
What makes this recipe the best choice?
Well, you don’t need any complicated ingredients to make these homemade pancakes. All you need is flour, sugar, milk, an egg, baking powder, salt and butter. This easy pancake recipe will make your kitchen smell like heaven and your family will love them! You can serve them with different toppings or even add some chocolate chips for extra flavor!
If you like this recipe for homemade pancakes, please share it with your friends, leave a comment, and follow us on social media.
4 servings per container
Serving Size3 pancakes
- Amount Per ServingCalories268
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g 19%
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28%
- Cholesterol 67mg 23%
- Sodium 381mg 16%
- Potassium 339mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1g 12%
- Dietary Fiber .9g 4%
- Sugars 8.9g
- Protein 6.9g 14%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.