Chocolate lovers, this one’s for you. This easy no-bake chocolate lasagna recipe is both rich, chocolatey and delicious.
Put your apron on and throw together a fun no bake chocolate lasagna in no time! Your friends will be asking for this recipe.
No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna is exactly what it sounds like: a single dish that combines the textures and flavors of Chocolate Lasagna into one delicious dessert. The best part is, you don’t even have to turn your oven on.
- 36 Oreos not double stuffed, with filling
- 5 Tbsp Salted butter, melted
- 1 ½ 8 oz packages Cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c Granulated sugar
- 3c and 1 Tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 16 oz Whipped topping
- 2 4 oz packages Instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 c Mini chocolate chips
- Make the first layer by combining Oreos and melted butter in a food processor. Grind until Oreos have been fully pulverized, and no large chunks of Oreo remain.
- Spread ground Oreos into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan and firmly press down. Make sure Oreos reach all the way to the edges.
- Make a second layer by combining cream cheese, sugar, 1 Tbsp milk, vanilla extract, and 8 oz whipped topping. Beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture carefully over the Oreo crust, making sure to smooth the top.
- Make chocolate pudding layer by beating together chocolate pudding mix and 3 cups milk until smooth.
- Pour over the cream cheese layer and spread to the edges.
- Top the chocolate pudding with the remaining 8 oz of whipped topping. Spread carefully all the way to the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over whipped topping layer
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours or until set.
Tips & Tricks…
- Double stuff Oreos are tasty to eat, but they have too much filling for this crust. The regular sized Oreos have just enough filling to help everything stick together nicely and make for a great crust.
- I used salted butter for the Oreo crust. If using unsalted butter, feel free to add a pinch of salt to the Oreo crust, but it’s not entirely necessary.
- I prefer to use mini chocolate chips for the topping. It keeps any chocolate from sinking down through the whipped topping layer and makes for a better bite because the chocolate lasagna is so light and fluffy.
Need an inexpensive dessert? This Simple No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna is just the thing!
And pair it up with a Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich for a delicious meal.
4 servings per container
Serving Size1 – 3″ square
- Amount Per ServingCalories551
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 36.7g 57%
- Saturated Fat 20.3g 102%
- Cholesterol 78mg 26%
- Sodium 393mg 17%
- Potassium 183mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9g 18%
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9%
- Sugars 36.6g
- Protein 8.4g 17%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.