I have a perfect recipe for you that I’m really excited to share with you. These oatmeal breakfast bars taste like little slices of heaven and are so easy to make – anyone can do it! This is going to be the easiest recipe you make this season and your whole family will LOVE them!
As you can see, the recipe is simple, but the taste is out of this world. This is one of the best recipes that I’ve tried in recent months. If you want to bring a healthy oatmeal bar recipe into your life, try these Oatmeal Breakfast Bars today. You’ll be glad you did!
Are you are looking for more breakfast recipes ?
How To Make Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (no sugar added, or sunflower butter for nut free)
- 1/2 cup honey (or agave syrup* for vegan)
- 4 cups Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl. Add a sheet of parchment paper to a 9 x 9 pan. Place the ingredients in the pan and press it into an even layer. Use a small glass to roll over the top to get it smooth.
- Freeze the bars for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the freezer and use the parchment to lift it out of the pan. Cut into 16 or 32 squares. Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. You can eat right away or refrigerate for about 1 hour for a more solid texture.
32 servings per container
Serving Size1 bar
- Amount Per ServingCalories87
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.5g 7%
- Saturated Fat .9g 5%
- Sodium 72mg 3%
- Potassium 55mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate 10g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 5%
- Sugars 5.2g
- Protein 2.9g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.